Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another disaster!

For starters the new look is pretty damned senseless. Anybody with half a brain will tell you that a web site using a black background is basic bad design. @Anon4, I hadn't seen the here.tv site before, thanks for pointing that out.

And, of course, the new look hasn't been up and running for even 24 hours before they announce:

notification Gay.com will be offline on September 16, 2009 between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM PST for scheduled maintenance.


JEEZ!

Yeah, all my hopes that Regent would fix gay.com have just gone down the drain. A sad day indeed!

1 comment:

Devil said...

I was about to pay for a premium membership today. Keep in mind I'm young and have perfect eyesight... the new design physically hurts my eyes. It's difficult to read, finding mail isn't quick and easy, and the whole format is just awful. I normally chat for a good hour nightly.. I lasted 15 minutes before it started giving me a headache. How many shades of blue can you put on one page?! It's unbelievably bad. Frankly when i click on a myspace page with the same design, i immediately leave due to difficulty in reading it.